We provide free licenses for non-commercial open-source projects.
In order to proceed with your request for receiving such a free license, your project should satisfy the follow:
Your Open-Source Project:
- Cannot be used for a commercial purpose; this is to be confirmed by the license, under which your project is distributed. We will only accept the requests from projects under:
Commons Clause License Conditions v.1.0 applied to: a) Apache 2.0; b) BSD; c) ISC; d) MIT.
Please note that the mentioned licenses will not be accepted without the added common clause condition.
Charity Software License;
- Should be available in a public repository;
- Should have your project description, its purposes and the details on how it can be used;
- Should have commits including your project open source code with JxBrowser involved. You may use a 30 day-trial license to start the JxBrowser integration;
Requirements for obtaining a free license:
- Provide a link to your repository;
- Send a link to a file with the distribution license of your open-source project;
- Give us a reference to a fully-qualified class name to which the license will be bound to;
- Fill in this application form to specify the above details.
Next steps (details to be provided):
- Sign JxBrowser Product License Agreement.
- Add the disclaimer about JxBrowser use to Readme file in your open-source project;
- Make a post on a social network about the usage of JxBrowser;
If you have any questions, not covered by this article, please email us at email@example.com