We do provide free licences for Open-Source projects. In order to proceed with your request for receiving such a licence your project should satisfy the following requirements:
Your Open-Source Project:
- Cannot be used for a commercial purpose;
- Should be available in a public repository;
- Should have commits including your project open source code with JxBrowser involved. You may use a 30 day-trial licence to start the JxBrowser integration;
- Should be distributed under a non-viral licence.
Requirements for obtaining a free licence:
- Provide a link to your repository;
- Send a link to a file with the distribution licence of your open-source project;
- Give us a reference to a fully-qualified class name to which the licence will be bound to;
- Fill in this application form to specify the above details.
Next steps (details to be provided):
- Add the disclaimer to Readme file in your open-source project;
- Make a post on a social network about the usage of JxBrowser;
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
If you have any questions, not covered by this article, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org