JxBrowser can be used in Citrix environment if it's configured in appropriate way. The following instruction describes how Citrix environment should be configured to be able to run JxBrowser Demo application.
Using the approach described below you can configure Citrix to run any Java application based on JxBrowser library.
3. Set static IP for installed VM#1.
4. Add following server roles:
4.2. DNS Server
5. Configure Active Directory and DNS following to wizard’s instructions. Setup SSL according to the instruction.6. Install second VM with downloaded Windows Server 2012 (VM#2). Make sure that you use the Host Only network on the same controller as VM#1 VM setting.
7. Set static IP for installed VM#2 in the same sub-network as VM#1.
8. Join VM#2 to Active Directory located on VM#1.
9. Import SSL certificate from VM#1.
1. Download Citrix XenDesktop.
2. Install XenDesktop on VM#2. Note: it won’t install on domain controller.
3. Install Delivery Controller.
4. Configure the XenDesktop.
4.1. Add VM#2 into new Delivery Group and manually add Application as shown below:
4.2. Important: Do not configure StoreWeb yet!
5. Install and configure Virtual Delivery Agent for Windows Server OS. After setup: change StoreWeb base URL to use HTTPS.
1. Install Citrix Receiver on VM#1. Install CitrixReceiver.exe. Connect to VM#2 using IE and allow installation of CitrixReceiver.exe.
2. Ensure application could be started in Browser and close browser.
3. Open Citrix Receiver, enter server name as vm1.domain.local and ensure that application could be started in Citrix Receiver client.